Frequently asked questions
There are now over 750 Arabic and Sports Channels. We add more channels from time to time.
Yes, we have VOD for 5000 Movies and 370 Series.
1 subscription can be used on multiple devices but you can watch only on 1 device at the same time.
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
– Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems).
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
No, we don’t have Adult channels.
Yes, we have EPG of channels that provide it.
Subscription starts from the moment you receive your activation credentials in your email.
– Check if you entered your activation details correctly.
– Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
– If you have PC/Laptop, etc. connected to same internet network check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies, etc… on these devices.
– Your Internet needs to be minimum 15 Mbps Download and 3 Mbps upload speed.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– It is better to connect your device with a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via WiFi.
– If your network connection is not the problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices.
– Check if the device/app/program got the latest software and firmware updates.
– Check the download speed on the actual device that is streaming our service, you may have 50 Mbps on your computer, but the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem on your internal network.
– Check for any high processor demanding applications running in the background that can be stopped, this is very important for low-end devices.
– Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program, your activation will not be lost.
Within few hours after a verified payment.
– Did you give us the correct MAC address?
– Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum 15 Mbps for HD channels or higher?
– Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
– Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
– If you’re using a MAG box, have you tried restarting your device?
– If you’re using an Android device have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
– Have you double-checked the server portals we sent you in the activation email?
If you are using a set-top box such as MAG and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in. For Kodi, you will need to clear your cache. If unsuccessful, attempt a re-install of Kodi itself.
If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
Please use speed test server below to test your internet connection, Do this few times through the day. This will give you a good idea of overall internet speed available to you. A stable 15 Mbps is the minimum requirement.
Because of decoder setting problem, some channels are only having sound without images/video, please do as followings:
1. Go to Settings in your device/app/program.
2. Choose Native for the Decoder.