Details for setting up your PC, Android TV Box, iOS, Amazon Firestick, Amazon Fire TV and Roku.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any help.
Username: Sent to your email
Password: Sent to your email
Portal m3u link: Sent to your email
To watch on PC & Laptop
Download and install VLC from here https://www.videolan.org/vlc/
To watch on Android phone or box
Download IPTV Smarters APP:
APK link1: http://bit.ly/2J7l59G
To watch on iOS
Download and install GSE IPTV on APP Store.
How to setup your Amazon Fire TV Box or Firestick
- If IPTV Smarters is already installed on your Firestick/TV Box:
- If IPTV Smarters is not installed on your Firestick/TV Box, please follow the following steps:
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn On.
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon.
7. Type in Downloader.
8. Select the Downloader app.
9. Click Download.
10. Click Open.
11. Select Allow if presented with this prompt.
12. Click OK.
13. Type the following URL exactly as shown here: https://www.tvboxgroup.com/iptv/IPTV_Smarters_Pro.apk then click Go.
14. Wait for file to download.
15. Click Install.
16. Click Done.
17. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete.
18. Click Delete again.
19. Return to device home-screen and under “Your Apps & Channels” click See All.
20. Scroll down to hover over IPTV Smarters.
21. Click Menu button on remote (3 horizontal lines), then click Move to Front.
- App installation is now complete! Open the app to begin the IPTV Smarters Setup process:
- Click Accept
- Click Add New User
- Choose login with Xtream Codes API
- Enter any name
- Enter username
- Enter password
- Copy and paste the following URL: http://vo01.mohdtv.com:8880
- If the above URL doesn’t work then just add /c to the end, i.e. http://vo01.mohdtv.com:8880/c/
How to Install and Setup IPTV on Roku?
Step 1: Connect your Roku device to the TV.
Step 2: Navigate to the m3u Playlist file provided on this page then download it.
Step 3: Tap Go to Channels in the m3u Playlist Player.
Step 4: Click the New Playlist option.
Step 5: Enter the m3u URL and and tap Save.
Step 6: Wait for some time till the IPTV channels get loaded on your Roku device.
Step 7: Restart your Roku device and open the IPTV app.
Step 8: Select the playlist that you added before. All the subscribed IPTV channels will appear on the screen.